Monday, October 26, 2009

Butler Camping trip

We had a ghoulishly good time camping this weekend at Butler Park. I think that Deerhunter and I enjoy it almost as much as Wildman does. The weather turned out to be better than we had expected. We didn't get soaked like the forcast had originally showed.

The countdown as begun for our vacation to New Mexico. We are so excited and now thanks to Grandma R. we get to fly!! YEAH!!! We were going to drive it but she didn't like the idea of us driving that far and offered to get us tickets. Wildman is tore up about our upcoming trip.

Not much else going on around here. This was our last camping trip for the year unless Deerhunter and the boys take a fishing trip to cumberland during the winter months. Wildman is getting badges tonight at cub scouts. He really loves it. My camera went MIA about 2 weeks ago so I have made a new purchase and will get pics of him in his uniform tonight. He is an absolute cutie patootie in his uniform. Ok Ok, he would kill me for saying that. He looks like such a handsome little man. ;o) I am in scrappbooking heaven with the cricuit and dad and I are heading off to the sale barn tonight to get some bottle calves. Deerhunter has a new schedule and it's much better than before.

I'll post pics later of our pack meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment