Thursday, January 17, 2013
It's a New Year
Well, here it is, 2013. The new year hasn't started off as fabulously as I had hoped but I guess the fact that I get to wake up every morning is a good thing. Wildman seems to be going through some issues that have pushed me a breaking point. I am hoping that it's just a "stage" that we will have to work through but right now I am mentally exhausted with trying to figure out what is right and what is wrong. I really wish that parent's got an instruction manual. It would be a great help right now.
We are trying to downsize on a lot of things so that we have more time for "family" things. We are getting rid of our pigs and will just buy a piglet or two to raise up for meat, we are getting rid of the rabbits and are going to thin down the chickens so that we have enough just for us to have eggs and call it done. It will help out alot as these things take up a lot of time and we are, for the most part, tied to the house. Hopefully it will help some to take some things off of the plate. The cows and goats don't require much so they aren't a big deal.
Who knows. On a positive note we are going this weekend to get floor for the room that we are remodeling. We got it painted and the hallway and the closet all finished except for trim. Yeah!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment