Monday, January 18, 2010

Catching up again

So, I am not on track with keeping up with my blogging again so here are some tidbits. Finally the weather is a smidge warmer than it was so that is good except now it is so freaking muddy and nasty outside it's making it impossible to keep the kitchen floor clean. Wildman is doing good. We are experimenting with keeping him off of his ADHD meds on the weekends and when he is out of school. Seems to be helping so far. Deerhunter is still working the same schedule which means not enough family time but nothing we can do but deal with it.

I had a scrapbooking get together on Saturday and managed to throw my back out loading up all my stuff. I do believe that is a sign that I have too much "stuff". So I've been down and out since Saturday afternoon just taking it easy. We've spent a lot of family time on the couch this weekend since it was raining and nasty outside. It's been good times though. Wildman had a sleepover with his aunty J and Uncle D Friday night. They went to the movies and saw the "squekwel". Now he is hanging out with Granny for a few hours. Giving Mommy some much needed respite time. Thank goodness he has a granny and popal and an aunty that love spending time with him to give mommy and daddy some time "off". :o)

1 comment: