Saturday, January 30, 2010

Snow

Thank goodness we didn't get as much snow as other parts of the state. I like snow and all but brrrr I hate the cold that comes along with it. The sun is out today and I am letting some much needed sunshine into the house. Deerhunter grumbled because I opened up the thermal lined curtains in the living room and it's a bit chilly now but it'll be just fine. LOL We are going to do some much needed straightening and cleaning on the house and hang some pics up.

Wildman is being just that today. It's too cold for him to be out in the snow but tomorrow him and Deerhunter are going to go rabbit hunting. That should wear him down a bit. Hopefully.

I am beginning to feel a lot better than I was a week or so ago. I think the new medicine is helping along with being able to talk to someone that really understands. Another thing that is helping is not keeping everything bottled up inside. A girl that I work with is pregnant and has been afraid to really talk about it in front of me and although I appreciate her thoughtfulness for not wanting to make me sad, I don't want her to feel like she can't be happy in front of me. I have never wanted to be treated any differently because we were unable to have a bio child. After coming home at lunch yesterday and crying on Deerhunter's shoulder I sat her down and we had a good talk and I told her I am extremely happy for her and wouldn't wish what I had gone through on anyone. She felt better after our talk and I'm glad of that and it made me feel better. If anything good came out of it I can say that expressing my feelings to Deerhunter, having a good cry and talking to her instead of keeping it bottled up inside is a HUGE step for me. So I am just going to take things day by day and lean on my wonderful hubby for support which I have not done in the past.

1 comment: