First off it's marvelous because I won cookies last night with the Saints winning the Superbowl. I am soooo excited and can't wait to get the scrumptious box of goodies. LOL
2ndly which should be first on my list but I was sidetracked by the thought of cookies. Not that there was ever a doubt but I have the most awesome family anyone could ask for. They are wonderful beyond measure and I don't know what I would do without them. I LOVE you guys! Without going into any details there is a new ray of sunshine that has brightened my days. :o) Wildman is doing wonderful in school, Deerhunter is, well, just Deerhunter, LOL. He's busy with Dad as usual although they are like 2 ships passing and don't see each other. People are needing wood delivered, calls about hay. Hopefully one day this week their schedules will cross paths.
3rdly there is a chance of ALOT of snow tonight. Wildman is already planning on not going to school tomorrow. Would be nice if Mommy got snowed in too since Daddy is off of work. :o) Seriously though, I hate snow. Unless it is enough to keep me home too. ;o)
No comments:
Post a Comment