Well, I am going to go ahead and wish Deerhunter a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!! Even if it is a day early. :o) I got some ribbing in on him earlier as I was filling out a survey for coupons. LOL It asked for age of household members and it was 25-34 and 35-44. I got a kick out of telling him I was putting him in the 35-44 group. hehehehehe He didn't find it nearly as amusing as I did. hmmmmm Wildman is doing well. School is on a good note right now. Ok, now that I'm sure I've jinxed it. :o) He's getting too tall and too big too fast. He's going to be as tall as Granny before long. He's almost up to her chin now. Tonight we discussed sports at dinner as t-ball sign ups begin this weekend. He has decided that he wants to golf. Deerhunter told him he was going to have to talk to Uncle D about golf because he was clueless unless it was putt putt. So Uncle D you have some work cut out for you. ;o)
Today was a good day. Busy which is always good. Keeping my mind busy helps things a lot and a good friend told me today that she had a feeling I was going to "crash" sooner or later. I had too much going on and not taking time for my mental well being. We had a good talk today. Something we hadn't done in awhile and it was good. I feel like we both laid some things out on the table and have a new outlook on our friendship which has been sort of rocky lately. I have always been a strong willed person and a control freak per sey. So being on the emotional roller coaster that I am on and not being able to "control" it, is not something that I like. This friend did tell me that I need to let go and not try and be the rock all the time. To depend on others which like I said in another post is not something I do. Country Girl needs no one!! Yeah right. LOL
So here's to letting things go that I can't control and learning to roll with the punches however they may fly.....................
No comments:
Post a Comment