Wednesday, September 1, 2010

It's been way too long.....

Wow, I have sooo neglected my blog. So many things have happened over the months. Alex had a birthday, he's lost 2 teeth, he's riding his dirtbike with no training wheels, we've sold the camper. We've got tons of new critters down on the farm. We got ourselves a jersey milk cow to raise our calves on, we've bought ourselves a black bull and a heifer to breed and we have 3 little pigs living in the back yard. lol It's just busy busy busy. I will have to put up some new pics of the wildman. He has grown so much over the summer. Several inches and 15 pounds to be exact. All that just since May. Little guy has definitely hit a growth spurt.

I'm probably jinxing things but 2nd grade is going along great. He loves his teacher and we are into our 3rd straight week with green lights. whooohooo

Well, it's late and I gotta go to bed. Dad, Jo Jo, Dusty and I have an early morning tomorrow loading up Sparky to go to the killers. Gotta get my beauty rest. hehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment