Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Riding in cars with boys and a goat.......

Last night we loaded up one of our little doelings to take to the sale. Fun times all around let me tell ya. Wildman and I tried to catch her when we got home and had absolutely no luck. Little girl is FAST. So we enlisted the help of Dad. Finally after she showed us how high she could jump over the piggie poke we got her herded into the barn. I then proceded to tackle her and get her by the back legs and stuff her into the crate. Whew.

So when Deerhunter got home we had her loaded in the truck and ready to go. Deerhunter drove since my night vision lacks a lot to be desired. Now, I don't know if it's just me being the control freak that I am or the amount of wrecks that have caused me to be a horrible passenger. I just don't like not being the one behind the wheel and of course I do tend to open my mouth and side seat drive. It's really pathetic. lol Especially when the roads are wet I bite my nails and am on the verge of a full scale panic attack until we reach our destination. Who knows. Not to mention that I, as I have gotten older, now get car sick if I ride in the back seat. This getting older thing sucks!!

We did arrive safe and sound to the sale, parted with our goatie girl, and made it safely home. :o)

Tomorrow is Deerhunters Birthday! So happy early birthday to you honey!! Guess what he is getting for his birthday? He's managed to get his hands on 4 free rabbits. Not just any rabbits mind you. GIANT rabbits. Seriously these things get to the size of small dogs!! Lord help us is all I can say. We are getting the cages and everything free along with them. Plus my cousin has offered us their rabbit cage. Sweet! Mucho thanks for that. :o)


Well, that's all for now. Later!

1 comment:

  1. I would like to get goats, you should talk Michael into talking Mark into it! ;8)

    ReplyDelete