Sunday, January 30, 2011

Random




It's a gorgeus Sunday afernoon and we are taking a lunch break. lol It's nice to be living in the "normal" world right now. With Deerhunter on dayshift last week and this one we are experience what most everyone else in the world gets and takes for granted. Normal. It's really nice to be able to sit down and enjoy dinner and not have to fly in the door after work, throw something together and then procede to wolf it down before Deerhunter has to run out the door to work.

So today we've just been lazing around taking care of the critters and making preparations for the 100 new chicks that will be arriving at the end of the month. I have been making my first batch of sourdough bread from my kefir. Stay tuned for the outcome of that. We will hopefully be having fresh bread with our smoked ham tonight. YUMO! Well, I'm attaching some pics of our newest little pigs, Pretty my rooster and Wildman hanging with the new piglets.

I will let ya know how the bread turns out. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment