Sunday, January 9, 2011

Where o' where do the weekends go?

Man time flies when you are having fun. Friday was the day from hell. I had a mini meltdown at work and was literally so mad I was crying. Too many "clients" complaining about stuff I can't control. We'll just leave it at that.

Needless to say when 4:00 rolled around I was out the door like my ass was on fire and my hair was catching. hehehe We didn't get into too much Saturday. There was a lot of football and basketball watching by Deerhunter and Wildman and lots of napping by yours truly. :o) Saturday night we went to a friends house to play cards. Deerhunter did OK, me not so much. Wildman had a good time playing with all the kiddos that were there. Good thing since we didn't leave until 2:30 this morning. hehe So today has been a very lazy day as well. Deerhunter and Wildman did change the oil and rotate the tires on Mommy's vehicle. Wildman actually put the lugs back on by himself!!

Well, Deerhunter is saying that dinner is ready. My tummy is growling so off I go.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment