Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!

Well here we are day #2 into 2011 and the eve of my BIRTHDAY!!! Wahooo. No amount of trying to convince everyone it is my Birthday "weekend" is working. My Mom and Dad had dinner and cake for me last night. YUMMY! I did take tomorrow off work to just do nothing. :o) Right now I've got a pot o' beans going for dinner tonight so it's gonna be dangerous in the house tonight.

It's almost 11 and the wildman is still asleep on the couch. Not 100% sure what time he went to bed. Deerhunter said he got up and 3:30 this morning and he was up watching TV. Does that make us bad parents? OOPS!! I think he had a bit too much cake and ice-cream last night. LOL

We've had quite the productive weekend down on the farm. Got the barn straightened up, chicken coop cleaned out, end of the barn mucked out. Now we have a HUGE compost pile going in the garden. Hopefully we will have a rockin garden this year as long as the weather cooperates. Last year ended up being a bust. I didn't can any veggies other than the kraut I made. I am already looking forward to this growing season. Got my seed catalog in the mail the other day. Yipee!

Well I'm off to research pig roasting. :o) More on that later. hehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment