Thursday, January 13, 2011

New Year New design.

Thought I would give the blog an overhaul. :o) I think I like it!

Today the kiddo is on a 2 hour delay for school. Fun times. Just hope that Deerhunter gets up and remembers to put him on the bus. I'm sure Wildman wouldn't be upset if he missed another day of school, but it is what it is.

I came home from work last night to find Wildman rubbing his daddy's feet with his magnetic rocks. lol I tried to convince him that my feet would love to get rubbed but Daddy made sure that wasn't going to happen. Deerhunter proceeds to tell Wildman that Mommy's feet are stinky and sweaty and his feet were clean cuz he'd just had a shower. Needless to say Daddy talked Wildman straight out of rubbing Mommy's feet. :/

We got our deer meat back from Webb's over the weekend and had gotten some deer bacon to try. I was very skeptical of the so called bacon. lol We had it for dinner last night with biscuits and gravy and let me tell you. YUMMY! I have given Deerhunter strick orders to get another deer in the freezer before season ends so that we can have more bacon made. Wildman probably devoured a 1/2 pound of it on his own! That right there in my opinion warrants having more made.

Well, that's all for now. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment