Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Back by popular demand. lol

Sis has been harassing me for an update. Says she needs a good laugh. What's up with that??? Not a whole lot going on. Had some school issues to deal with today. Not any fun but par for the course where the public school system is concerned.

I donated blood today and I have had a horrible time. I've never had any issues from donating but today they just couldn't get the needle in the right spot which in turned resulted in lots of moving the needle around which has cause a hematoma and a nasty looking bruise. So as I type I am sitting here with an ice pack on my arm. After 24 hours I have to move to heat. I called the hotline and they said it sounds like they may have nicked a nerve because my left hand is colder than my right and it's very weak. Arghhh...... I earned my 4 hours of blood donation leave today. lol

Deerhunter picked up the new additions on Saturday morning. 2 adorable little female piggies and 1 kinda cute boy. Our 3 big pigs are gonna be heading for the slaughter house in about a month. mmmmmmm pork. yum yum

Tonight for dinner we had chicken, no not any of ours it was store bought, and mac n cheese and salad. Wildman actually ate like there was no tomorrow. We didn't even have to threaten him with boogers. lol I've got him several times over the last week picking his nose and he will immediately look at me and tell me he's not eating them. lmao.

Well, we are living like normal people for the next 2 weeks with Deerhunters schedule. I personally am enjoying being in bed by 9:00. hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment