Well, this getting older thing sucks! As if the ordeal of the wisdom teeth wasn't enough. lol Yesterday morning we were woken bright and early to the sound of the weather alarm in town going off. We trucked over to Mom and Dad's to hunker down in the basement til the storm passed. Luckily nothing but rain and thunder. Better to be safe than sorry though. Others in the county were not so lucky. Turns out there was a tornado touchdown and destroyed 3 homes. Luckily only minor injuries were sustained by the families. One of the houses that was "leveled" by the tornado was the house that I grew up in. :o( Part of me is so thankful that we didn't live there anymore but part of me is still sad that it's no longer there too.
So, back to this getting older thing. Managed to throw my back out last night trying to lift a bucket of water. So last night and today have been absolutely miserable. I did end up going to the chiropractor this morning and am feeling a wee bit of relief. Hopefully another adjustment tomorrow and I will start feeling more relief. I thought I was doing everything right lifting the bucket, bending at the knee etc... Of course Deerhunter advised me that was not so. LOL
Well, my meds are starting to kick in so I'm gonna jump off here for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment