I have fell off the blogging wagon and am now going to try and get back on. hehe Last week was spring break and we had a blast fishing and just hanging out. I've got the best hubs and little boy a girl could ask for. Got my first sun burn of the season and wow was it a good one. Deerhunter and Wildman both warned me but I was so excited about the sunshine and warm weather I just couldn't help myself. Deerhunter and Wildman just got brown as biscuits.
We've just basically been busy little bees around here. Wildmans bedroom got a workover on Sunday. Whew it was aweful. Now we will see how long it stays neat and tidy. I'm not holding my breath though. :o) We have tried out hand at making butter, cheese, mayo and we have discovered that we LOVE egg salad. The chickens have gone into full production mode and we have an over abundance of eggs that we had to find things to do with.
Got the cool crop stuff out in the garden and a gazillion little cups with seeds started in them in the extra bedroom. It's going to be a busy busy summer trying to catch up on all the canning that we didn't do last year. Fun times. Lotta work but will be well worth it this winter. Not to mention the grocery store savings. :o)
Here is Wildman and his BIG catch.
No comments:
Post a Comment