Sunday, April 24, 2011

Sleep is good.

We had a great day today for Easter celebrating with family. Good food, good times. Luckily the rain held off this afternoon for a couple of hours so that the kiddos could get outside and play. Wildman said that the Easter bunny brought him everything he wanted. Now how often do you hear that out of a child. lol

Speaking of rain, we are OVER it. Doesn't seem to matter what we want though. lol Looks like we are in for a full week of rain and storms. I just hope that nothing is severe. Last week, wildman and I packed up all the critters in the house and I do mean all of them and spent the night in Mom and Dad's basement in case the storms got bad and we were home alone since Deerhunter was working. Luckily so far nothing severe, just A LOT of water. We are going to have to start building an Ark at some point I'm sure. I'm just glad we live on a hilltop and don't have the flooding concerns here. I feel terrible for the people that are in flood areas though, they aren't going to get any relief any time soon. :/

Well, I went to the Dr. Tuesday and we are trying some meds for the next month to see how they work. Still opting to go without HRT, just trying to make it through the crappy symptoms. So far so good. I have slept like a baby the last several nights and it is AWESOME. It's amazing how much better you feel when you get sleep. If I decide that I don't like the meds or they aren't working like I think they should we will try another option but for right now I'm happy just to be sleeping at night.

Speaking of sleep, it's that time of night. Just got the Wildchild into bed and I'm heading there myself.

Nite!!

No comments:

Post a Comment