I tell ya, I could take winters like this all the time. It is absolutely gorgeous outside. The only thing I don't like is that I already have dandelions showing up in the yard. :o( Hopefully the rest of our plants won't get confused and bloom in March. lol
Deerhunter's birthday was yesterday. Unfortunately for him he had to work and today had to go to the dentist and get 3 fillings. Poor guy. Never had a cavity in his life until now. Me on the other hand have had my fair share and then some. ;o)
Wildman has been going through a rough patch with his behavior. Hopefully the worst has passed and we are on the uphill swing now. Guess we just had to hit rock bottom and climb our way back up. Time will tell I guess.
Springtime is going to bring lots of babies to the farm XXXhopefullyXXX. Our cows are due in May the goats are due in March and our pigs are due in March as well. Once the weather starts staying warmer during the day we will be able to go back to incubating eggs again. This weekend we are going to dispatch some roosters to put in the freezer and Deerhunter is going to make for chicken stock. The last batch that he made was heavenly and it was so nice to add that to our stash of canned goods. Unfortunately our computer has bit the dust again and we have lost all of our links to recipes. Apparantly this time the motherboard is out and we are just not sure if we are going to sink anymore money into it right now. Replacing the hard driver worked for about a week and now we can't get anything but a black screen. I'm pretty savvy with computers for the most part but this is beyond me.
So, not sure when I will be able to upload any pics to the blog considering I lost everything that was on the computer. Luckily I still have ones on my camera just no way to get them from point A to point B.
Have a wonderful weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment