Friday, November 2, 2012

November

Time flies when you are having fun. LOL We got to go Halloween camping this year thanks to Mom and Dad's camper. :o) Wildman was in heaven and my nephew, who I will call Chubs, got to come and hang out at the camper with us. Luckily we were close to home because Wildman had his last soccer game on the 27th so we had to go back for that. We have 9 more little piggies that were born last week. Either Deerhunter can't count or she just had them early. LOL I will go with the first option given Deerhunter's history with math issues. Sorry my love, but you know it's true. ;o) All of our cows were successfully bred to our leased bull who will be going back home tomorrow since his work on the farm is done. LOL I got my Bowtech Heartbreaker out of layaway last Friday and am pumped to get to start shooting it. If the wind will ever calm down enough to allow it. Deer season looks to be interesting this year as a monster buck showed up on one of the trail cameras. Wonder if the 3 of us can fit in the buddy stand together and see who can shoot him first? Our gas saving Hoopty car finally bit the big one last week. So now it looks like we are going to be on the hunt for a new car after the first of the year. Eck, just makes me sick to think about having a car payment again. We had a good run with Hoopty and she lasted longer than any of us ever gave her credit for. Wildman is going to "double test" in about 2 months in karate and will hopefully get his blue stripe belt and move right into his green stripe. He is still doing wonderfully with the karate and seems to be picking it up much better than we ever imagined. It's hard to believe that he is 9 years old now and growing up way to fast for my liking. Not much else going on, just dreading the shorter daylight time change on Sunday. I will think I have to go to bed at 6 since it's dark outside. LOL Hopefully someone will get a nice deer when gun season opens next Saturday and I will have some awesome pictures to post. I really do need to get some new pics uploaded on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment