Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Hump day











Well, it's Wednesday and I haven't managed to get the birthday party pics uploaded yet. :o) I will make it a mission to get that done before the weekend. One of the pups, Bella, went to her forever home last night. Now we are down to 2 puppies. Whoohooo! Wildman has pretty much claimed Alice as his so I don't know what we are going to do about that. We have someone else coming to look at them on Saturday. Fingers xxxxx that they take Rosie and not Alice. LOL

The birthday party was a smashing success. The weather was super and and the kids had a great time. We finally ate the last of the birthday cake last night. Thank goodness. :o) Wildman's friend spent the night after the party and we stayed in the pool for pretty much the rest of the weekend. We are all nice and brown now, as if Wildman could get any darker tan. Deerhunter has been making Dilly beans and canning green beans and tomatos. I'm getting a break while he is on dayshift. I just have to shout instructions on the canner from my seat on the couch. LOL Well, I will try and get some pics uploaded this evening of the weekend festivities.

1 comment: