NOT. When is it going to stop raining?!?!? Dad and Deerhunter baled hay last night to get up what they had down before it started raining today. They are so excited with Dad's new hay equipment. lol Doesn't take much does it? Wildman and I watched Dr. Doolittle over and over again along with doing some laundry in between. Tonight it will be back to the grind as I have beans to can that Mom and Dad broke on Sunday. :o( Michael made some sort of green tomato relish on Sunday and we also canned our first batch of salsa for the year. YUM!
The countdown is on for school and I asked Wildman this morning if he was going to ride the bust the first day or if he wanted me to take him. He has informed me that he will be riding the bus the first day so we shall see. We are totally excited about the weather for the birthday party. Right now the forecast is showing 93 hot and humid. Doesn't get any better than that for a pool party. :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment