We are 2 1/2 weeks into school and I'm already ready for it to be over. Not to wish Wildman's childhood away by any means, but I hate school!! We still have the same teacher from last year due to him being in the k-1 split and they were like oil and water last year and nothing has changed this year in that department. So far we have had 1 smiley face and the rest frowns since day 1. Now, that being said I just left there from having lunch with him and he is on happy as of 12:45. Lets see if he can hold out until 3:00. Fingers xxxxxxxx. This weekend was pretty much full of "tough love". He didn't get to go to the fair on Friday as planned and basically the TV was non existant for him this weekend. Maybe it helped, maybe it didn't. Who knows the goings on in the mind of a 6 year old.
On a happy note, Deerhunter and I are taking an "adult" trip to Kings Island on Friday with Aunty J and Uncle D. Can't wait to not have to wait in line for the kiddie rides and whatnot. Roller coasters here we come. I'm thinking that I'm going to be forced on to them against my will for the most part by dear sister. ;o) It'll be fine I'm sure. I'll just have to remember to breathe.
On a sad note, all of the pups have now found forever homes. The last 2 left on Friday night. The lady couldn't bare to separate them so she took them both. I would say cha ching but we've lost our collective a$$e$ feeding them for the last 4 months and are now officially in the RED with the dog business. Oh, well. Hind sight....................
Stay tuned for an update on smiley or frown for the wildman today...................
SMILEY FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAHOOOO
Gotta do a little tough love sometimes, unfortunately.
ReplyDelete