Ahh, turkey day is almost here. Love the day of spending time with family and eating lots and lots of goodies. I've got 2 loaves of bread in the works right now for tomorrow's festivities. The house smells heavenly right now. My waisteline will definitely not like me after tomorrow. lol
Deerhunter got himself a doe last night. Yeah for more meat in the freezer. Funny thing is he thinks she's the same one that he missed with his bow over the weekend because she had a skinned mark on her stomach where she had been shot at. Who knows. I told him she just showed up to let him finish the job. Guess I'm gonna have to break down and get my lazy butt up this weekend and go out and get one for myself. I'm sure after our Black Friday escapades I'm not gonna feel like getting up early on Saturday morning.
Well, the bread is ready to go in the oven. Later! Happy Thanksgiving!!
No comments:
Post a Comment