Monday, September 28, 2009

Gotta LOVE this weather.


Ah, fall is here. Not that we really had a super hot summer but whatever. :o) Can't believe that it is almost October! Nothing really new or interesting going on around here. Oh, wait a minute. Wildman is the Star Student of the Week this weekend. That's exciting right? Of course it is!!

I've started mudding on the living room again and getting ready to finish up painting. I just haven't been motivated to get it done. Deerhunter is still suffering with his injured shoulder and struggling with his bow. He can barely get Dad's pulled back let alone even think about getting his pulled back. It is getting better just not fast enough for his liking. I think I've said it before but NO MORE roller coasters for Deer Hunter. :o)

Alvin is doing great and just loves the Wildman to pieces. He does this little purring chirping thing whenever Wildman has him out playing with him. It's quite funny to see. Soccer has been rained out until after Wednesday. :( It will pick back up again after that.

Still not having a lot of luck getting the antique truck running. ;o) We are hopefull that Dad has found a fix for the problem. We should know something this week. I have dove head first back into scrapping and have my very own Cricut on it's way to me. Should be delivered this week. It's just like Christmas in July except it's September. LOL Well, nothing more to really update right now.

1 comment:

  1. Yes I think it rained the entire day here today. Blah.

    I have so many rooms to paint....where do you find the motivation?

    ReplyDelete