Whew. Things are in full swing around here again. 1st grade homework is an absolute nightmare. Wildman is reading, writing sentences you name it. Tonight we had our first den meeting. Wildman is officially a Tiger Cub. It's so cute and due to Deerhunters work schedule I have become a "den mother". :o) That's a title I never pictured having. LOL So add that to the list soccer mom, t-ball VP and now den mother. I really don't see how people manage with more than 1 child and having all these activities. My hats are off to them.
I wouldn't trade any of it for the world though. I wouldn't know what to do if it weren't for the Wildman keeping things interesting. I just wish that Deerhunter could get a decent work schedule so he could partake more in all of the fun.
I am pretty sure that at this very moment I am in laundry hell and I must get back to it before it takes over the living room.
No comments:
Post a Comment