Saturday, September 26, 2009

Rain rain go away...................

We are getting ready to have to build an ark if the weather doesn't soon dry up. I am so over the rain it's no even funny. Wildman got a week full of smiley faces this week yeehaaaa. That makes 2 weeks in a row. WOW!! Had his 6 year well check the other day and all is well. He has went from scrawny 40lbs in may to a whopping 49lbs and 46 3/4" tall. Had to get his chicken pox booster and his finger "stamped" as he caused it to check his bloodwork. Tough little guy didn't shed a tear for the shot or the finger stamp.

Deerhunter is finally looking at some time off. YEAH. They are going to 12 hour shifts but that will allow some much needed time off. Specially since his truck is on blocks at Dads. Couldn't be luckier to have a Dad that is a Mr fixit and I mean can fix anything you throw in front of him. He has taken the truck apart this week while Deerhunter has been working and now there (with much surfing and looking under rocks) have been parts found. Whoooppeee. Thank goodness hoopty is still chugging along. Chugging is probably too nice of a description for how the poor car runs but hoopty is getting Deerhunter to and from work regularly. hehehehe

Not much else going on. Maybe now that Deerhunter will be on a somewhat "normal" work schedule things will change.

On a funny note I tried to get the yard mowed Tuesday night before the torrential rains started and managed to have a flat tire and run out of gas before I got done. :o) I ended up being chased by lightning around the yard as I mowed like a mad woman to get it done. Sure glad the mower has headlights. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment