Hi all. We are here in New Mexico. Our flight landed yesterday at 10:40. We had a good flight and got to Cincy way too early since we had already printed our boarding passes and were not checking any luggage. We ended up just sitting for about an hour and then fog rolled through so after we boarded the plane we had to sit on the runway for about 40 minutes until we got the all clear for takeoff. I snoozed and probably snored on the first flight and Wildman slept on the 2nd flight from Houston. Poor thing was wore out.
I crashed early. :o) It was 7:30 here when I went to bed. Country Girl can't function without sleep. We are just hanging out right now and catching up. Trying to make plans for the rest of the time. I think we are going to go to Madrid (from Wild Hogs) ;o) Not sure what else we will get into.
I will update more later and post some pics. Later!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment