The girls from work and my friend A went to Pigeon Forge over the weekend and had a great time shopping and hanging out. There is an AWESOME scrapbook clearance store that was our main reason for going and we found some super deals.
Deerhunter and Wildman had a fun weekend themselves. We are now the proud owners of 3 little piggies. LOL We are going to fatten them up for later next year. Today Dad is going to pick up a gooseneck cattle trailer that we are buying so we don't have to beg and borrow anymore to move our animals around. Whooohoooo. I guess the farming buiz is definitely in our future as a sideline. LOL These little piggies are much cuter than the ones we slaughtered a couple of years ago. These are little red ones. :o) I know I know. Don't get attatched. hehehe
I will post some pics this evening when we get back from the sale barn. Hopefully with some calves.
Deerhunter and Wildman had a fun weekend themselves. We are now the proud owners of 3 little piggies. LOL We are going to fatten them up for later next year. Today Dad is going to pick up a gooseneck cattle trailer that we are buying so we don't have to beg and borrow anymore to move our animals around. Whooohoooo. I guess the farming buiz is definitely in our future as a sideline. LOL These little piggies are much cuter than the ones we slaughtered a couple of years ago. These are little red ones. :o) I know I know. Don't get attatched. hehehe
I will post some pics this evening when we get back from the sale barn. Hopefully with some calves.
For some reason all of these posts just showed up in my reader. I didn't even know you were posting!
ReplyDelete