Wednesday, November 25, 2009

More from NM

Hi all. We are still here in NM. We will be flying home on Friday. This will be the first time in I can't remember how long that I haven't been home to shop on Black Friday!! WOW. Yesterday we went to Old Towne and did some shopping and siteseeing and today Deerhunter did some hiking in the mountains and left his "mark" here. You can draw your own conclusions. :o) Guess we should have sent him with Skit's doggie bags. LOL

Wildman has been having a blast here with the Grandparents. He has taken quite the liking to Grandpa G. They are now the best of buds. LOL Not that he's not taken with Grandma D but Grandpa G is more on his level. snicker snicker. hehehehehe Wait that must be the drink talking. LOL It's been great just hanging out and relaxing. Deerhunter and I went to the movies last night and saw "NEW MOON"!! Ahhhh, need I say more?? For some reason Deerhunter wasn't as fascinated with it as I was. Oh, well. I've had my double dose of Edward and Jacob in the last 2 weeks.

Well, dinner is on the table so I'm signing off for now. More later...............

1 comment: