Here's a pic of Wildman and his Popal after the veterans day ceremony yesterday. It was a very good service to honor our veterans and people still serving in the military. It was early release so dad and I just brought the Wildman home with us. He was quite excited and was even more excited that we needed gas. That meant he got to get a snack at the gas station. I thought I would have to take out a 2nd mortgage on the house by the time he got done "shopping". LOL
Not much else going on around here. Just keeping all the critters fed and happy. The calf is on 2 bottles a day and the pigs get slopped on a daily basis. YUM. :o) Dad takes the morning shift and Deerhunter and I trade off the evening feedings depending on whether or not he works. He's getting ready to be off for 19 days in a row. WOW!! Partly because it is gun season starting Saturday and mostly because we are heading for New Mexico next Friday. Whoohooo. We are so excited. Not sure that Grandma D and Grandpa G are ready for us and the Wildman. LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment