Wednesday, June 10, 2009

How cute!!











Whew. Thank goodness it's Wednesday. I ended up having to drive back and forth to training this week and I'll be so glad when it is over. Wildman got to spend the afternoon with Uncle Doo since Deer Hunter worked 2nd shift today. They had a blast and apparantly Wildman was good until Jo Jo and myself showed up. LOL What's up with that? The next two weeks he'll be attending the "summer spectacular" that the school is having. Should be interesting but he begged to go so we'll see. I've uploaded a couple of pics from tonight of the pups and a couple from graduation. I can't seem to find the camera cable and the printer wouldn't read my SD card. It's been one of those days. LOL Normally I'm not so techologically challenged.
The pups were 4 weeks old on Sunday and they are freakin huge!! We are going to start advertising them and trying to find them homes whether as pets or as LGD's. Wildman is still convinced that we need to keep one of them but unless we win the lottery we can't afford to feed all of these big dogs. Right now the 3 that we have are eating 50 pounds of dog food every 4 days. It's crazy! I feel like that's all we do is buy dog food. LOL
DeerHunter got his buck back from the taxidermist on Sunday so now we have the challenge of finding yet another spot in the living room for another deer head. Pretty soon we are going to have to find them a seat at the dinner table too. We are just plain out running out of room. Plus I'm still working on painting the living room and getting it back to "normal". I've been on the hunt for flooring on sale. Lowes is always clearancing out laminate but there is never enough boxes to do what I need done. It's fun looking though. I got a lamp off the clearance over the weekend for $5.00 cause it was "broken". Guess what? For another $3.00 my Daddy fixed it. Yeah!! It was a $40.00 lamp too. Made Mom happy, she's been cracking on my other lamps just cause my shade is a bit crooked, OK alot crooked. heheehe Now to get all the paint off the front door and get it repainted and rehung and we'll be doing good. I did the fun part over the weekend using the pressure washer to blast off the bubbled paint and deerhunter has been peeling on the rest of it this week.
Well, I think it's bedtime. Another day at NKU tomorrow and then camping this weekend. I am soooo ready.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the pics of the boy with the doggy! Those are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete