I've been up since 6:00 this morning since my friend was picking up Wildman at 6:30 to go to the sitter. So now I'm just waiting for time to leave to go to work. Deer Hunter and I have come to the conclusion it just wasn't going to work for me to lodge in Florence this week for training so I'm going to be driving back and forth this week. Not a big deal it's just always nice to fall out of the hotel and go to training and not have to fight traffic for an hour. :o) Deer Hunter got his deer mount back yesterday and not it's sitting on the couch looking for a home on the wall. Not sure what we are going to have to take down to put him up. Wildman wants him hanging in his room. LOL My husband is creating a monster in him. It's like living with 2 Deerhunters. Lord help me!!
We got all sorts of veggies out of the garden yesterday and I'm eating my first salad from the garden for lunch. YUM We have 1 lone tomato on our 33 vines. hehehe It always seems to take 4ever to get that first ripe tomato. I got most of the paint blasted off of the door yesterday but I still have a bit of work to do on it before it's ready to paint. T-ball went less than smooth yesterday and thank goodness we only have 2 weeks left in the season then we can go camping pretty much whenever we want.
Ellie's puppies are HUGE and are all over the place. She's getting a bit "tired" of them stealing her attention. They are going to eat us out of house and home before it is time to sell them. LOL We separated the boy and girl goats from each other yesterday to start weaning them. That was fun. The boys also got ear tags. On a bit of a happy sad note the cows are just about ready to head off for the slaughter house. I'm looking forward to beef in the freezer but I'm sure going to miss them. I guess since we bottle fed them they just have the sweetest dispositions and not to mention Sasha is going to be lost without his cows. :o(
Well, it's time for me to head off to work. Hi ho Hi ho it's off to work I go.................................
No comments:
Post a Comment