Thursday, June 4, 2009

School's out for SUMMER!!

Today was Wildman's last day of school. Whew. We made it and he even got smilies the last 2 days and had no medicine!! Go little man. Popal is keeping him tomorrow while Mommy has Lasik, then Daddy is taking him to meet his new Monday babysitter. DeerHunter will be able to watch him Tues, Wed, Thurs and Popal Micky on Fridays and we are having to pay a sitter for Mondays. She's super though a friend has been using her for over 6 years now and has nothing but good things to say.

DeerHunter has a busy weekend. Work tonight/tomorrow, take Alex to meet the sitter, riding the t-ball kiddos in a parade on Saturday, game resch. for Sunday. I'm not going to be much use to him until Saturday. I have to come home tomorrow and take a nap. Gosh how bad is that?? LOL Then I have to go back to the Dr. to have them checked first thing on Saturday morning. Everyone keeps asking if I'm nervous and I'm really not. Of everything that I've had done I feel like this procedure is going to be small potatos. That's not to say I'm not going to be a nervous wreck in the morning but we'll see. Aunty Jo is going to be my driver (biting nails) just kidding Sis. Thanks for convincing me to have this done. I just hope my eyes turn out as good as yours have. :o)

Well, I'm off to bed, we have to be on our way to the ville by 8:00am and not a minute after. Jo Jo's orders. LOL Signing off now for a day or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment