Summer is in full swing for us. We spent Thursday through Sunday at Herrington Lake. The weather was a bit crappy and the same could be said for Wildman's behavior. :o) All in all though it was a good weekend. Deerhunter and I got to sleep in and take it easy. We got home yesterday and had green beans to can and pickles to start on. Dad has been busy keeping the garden under control in our absence. We've got blackberries running out our ears and are going to making blackberry wine and jam. My honeysuckle wine is almost ready to be bottled and the saurkraut is just about ready to eat. I will be glad to get that stuff out of the house because it is stinking something horrid.
Wildman's birthday is rapidly approaching and the party has been set. YEAH. I still can't believe he is going to be 6!!! That's just crazy. DeerHunter and I are at a loss on what to get him, because really, what do you get for the kiddo that has everything?? LOL I will upload some pics tonight from the weekend trip. He learned to ride his bike with no training wheels and we got a video of it but I have no clue how to get that on here. Well, enough for now. I've set up my cell phone to be able to mobile blog so maybe I can update even if I'm not at home with the computer. :o)
Wildman's birthday is rapidly approaching and the party has been set. YEAH. I still can't believe he is going to be 6!!! That's just crazy. DeerHunter and I are at a loss on what to get him, because really, what do you get for the kiddo that has everything?? LOL I will upload some pics tonight from the weekend trip. He learned to ride his bike with no training wheels and we got a video of it but I have no clue how to get that on here. Well, enough for now. I've set up my cell phone to be able to mobile blog so maybe I can update even if I'm not at home with the computer. :o)
Wow you do a lot of canning!
ReplyDelete