This is such a stark contrast to the previous post with my little chubby man smiling at the camera. I need a picture now of him climbing the living room walls, sitting in the middle of the floor throwing a fit you just take your pick. I don't know what has happened to him (maybe it was the eclipse) who knows. I hope that he will quickly get himself back to some resemblance of "normal" and very soon. Nothing is "fine" these last couple of days and if someone could please tell me how to cook dinner without "touching" his food I would be greatly appreciative. Last night he didn't want me to touch his fish. I tried to get him to tell me how the fish was going to get from the freezer to the oven to the plate without my hands. Needless to say I didn't get an answer and removing it from the pan with a spatula seemed to appease him.
Today he is with his Aunty Jo Jo. They are going to see Ice Age in 3D and eat lunch at Daddyland (Gattiland). Hopefully he will not turn her gray today. Tomorrow they have a trip with Mom, Dad, Uncle D and Aunty Jo Jo and Wildman to go to Holiday World. Should be fun times as long as they leave his alter ego who doesn't have a name yet in the car. :o) We are in the final weeks of counting down back to school and we've got to get things back in order with him before then. Maybe when he turns 6 in 2 weeks he will just magically be "better". LOL I know I know. Keep on wishing right? I know that you don't want to wish their childhood away but if you could just wish away the "phases" that they go through that would be super.
No comments:
Post a Comment