Took the Wildman to mom and dad's earlier for a sleepover so he'll already be there and ready to go to Holiday World tomorrow. Deer Hunter is at work and it's just me and the dogs and the cat hanging out. Thank goodness that tomorrow is Friday. I need to be folding laundry or doing the dishes (something constructive with my time) but I'm just not feeling it and Mr. Hank looking mighty comfy piled up in the towels snoozing so I'll leave them for now. :o) I really wish that DeerHunter and I could go to Holiday World tomorrow too but neither of us can get the time off. Wildman will have a good time without us I'm sure. LOL Tomorrow will be another day of alone time for me since DeerHunter is working 2nd shift and I'm not sure what time the peeps will be getting home from Holiday World. Poor me. :o) (evil laugh)
Nite all...................................
No comments:
Post a Comment