Pretty good actually. I mowed the yard last night and need a bit more gas to finish. One would think that if a can had something other than straight gas in it it would be labeled. Right? Not the case at our house. The weedeater gas is labeled but the other can that normally has straight gas in it was chainsaw gas and I didn't figure this out until I had already put several "gulps" into the mower and noticed that it was blue/black. Seemed to run fine and I've put it in my car before too so I guess everything runs better with a little premix. LOL
It sucks that it is Monday already. Deerhunter had to work 7pm-7am last night. Wildman was off to the sitter this morning despite his numerous protests and trying to convince me that Popal wasn't working this week. :o) He has been dry now everynight for almost 2 weeks straight. Yeehaaa!! Mom and I cleaned his room yesterday and rearranged. He came in a threw a fit becuase I had thrown some misc. pieces of crap away and proceeded to dig through the trash to see what else I had gotten rid of. He also had a major freak out over me vaccuuming out the bottom of his toybox. Not sure what that was all about. LOL He also tried to convince me that his room had to be mopped twice because once just wasn't enough. This from the kid who had been hording TRIX yogurt lids and had a crop of ants living toybox because he didn't wash them off. LOL
I will upload some pics of something tonight. :o) I'm just not sure what. I have also broken down and named the 3 remaining puppies. Bella, Alice and Rosalie. :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment