Well, surgery went great and I'm feeling wonderful. I didn't know what to expect but things are going really well. Deer Hunter is doting over me, Alex is not listening as usual. LOL What could be better? This morning I got Wildman up and ready for school. I wetted down his hair and blow dried it into something suitable. While brushing his teeth he got a wild hair to "fix" his hair. This is what he left with this morning. I give up! This is probably Deer Hunter's last week on dayshift. Looks like he'll be back to the norm Sunday night. Just about the time you get used to one schedule they flip it around again. All of the goats ended up having their babies last week before my surgery. Thank goodness. I haven't gotten to go to the barn this week but DeerHunter says its a madhouse down there with the babies running around everywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment