Sunday, March 1, 2009

Weekend in a nutshell

Well, here it is Sunday morning and we don't have a thing to show for the weekend. LOL Too dang cold to be outside for one thing. Wildman has been just that, nothing but wild. His ADHD meds don't seem to be working as well as they did in the beginning. We are more than likely going to gave to address that next month at our followup for him with the ped. I had a retirement party on Friday night at Claudia Sanders and Deer Hunter and Wildman picked me up after they had dinner at Pizza Hut and we headed for Bass Pro. Deer Hunter needed more fishing baits. Surely not. I'm not sure how we fit everything into the old boat. He has also single handedly turned Wildman into a fishing fanatic. We had to get him a bigger tackle box for all of his crap errrr stuff I mean. They had the entire living room gobbed up with tackle last night, re-lining reels, trading bait, you name it. Sure can't wait for the weather to get warm so that they can both release some of their wintertime energy on some fishing. LOL We are also chomping at the bit for some camping. I'm figuring if I'm off for surgery for an extended amount of time we can squeeze in a couple of trips on my sick leave so I don't have to burn vacation time. hehehe I can recoup just as well in the comfort of the camper, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment