Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Garden time is here!!

Am I glad? Yes and No. :o) Dad and Deer Hunter tilled up the garden last night and planted 2 rows of potatos. Since I'm still on "light duty" I can't do anything to help out. Which sucks. When left to my own devices during the day, it's hard to do or not do the things that the Dr's have told me. I did get confirmation today that I CAN'T drive until next week. That really bites. Especially when I feel great and still can't do anything. Oh, well. I go back for my 2 week post op check next week. We'll see what they tell me. Wildman has gotten straight faces the last 2 days at school for stupid stuff. Yesterday he was good up until 2:55 and then was calling names with another kid, today was making faces. Kinda petty stuff if you ask me but I'm not the teacher. I guess we just know that he could be doing so much worse things. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment