It was a crazy weekend and I just didn't have time to sit and blog. Saturday we did some redneck logging. LOL I've got picures and will post them tonight. We have a lot of trees down in the back and DeerHunter and Dad have been sawing them up and hauling them out.
We've got babies babies and more babies. All of our goats have kidded this week and we just have one more to go. Everyone has been having twins so it's been a bit crazy. I've got pics of them too. Wildman is doing great in school. All happy faces this week so far. WHOOOHOO.
The hospital called and moved my time to be at the hospital up to 7:30am. That's good. I figured I would dry up and blow away by 1:15. LOL Thats a long time to go with no food or water for me. :o)
Deer Hunter is enjoying being on dayshift. It's been nice having him at home everynight to help out with Wildman. Not to mention that JO JO has been getting Wildman off the bus and having his homework done by the time I get home. YOU ROCK JO!! Thanks!! :o)
Well, like I said things have been crazy and I'll try to get some more stuff on here this weekend but I'm not sure what I'll get done next week as far as updates. I guess Deer Hunter may have to start blogging. hehehehe
We've got babies babies and more babies. All of our goats have kidded this week and we just have one more to go. Everyone has been having twins so it's been a bit crazy. I've got pics of them too. Wildman is doing great in school. All happy faces this week so far. WHOOOHOO.
The hospital called and moved my time to be at the hospital up to 7:30am. That's good. I figured I would dry up and blow away by 1:15. LOL Thats a long time to go with no food or water for me. :o)
Deer Hunter is enjoying being on dayshift. It's been nice having him at home everynight to help out with Wildman. Not to mention that JO JO has been getting Wildman off the bus and having his homework done by the time I get home. YOU ROCK JO!! Thanks!! :o)
Well, like I said things have been crazy and I'll try to get some more stuff on here this weekend but I'm not sure what I'll get done next week as far as updates. I guess Deer Hunter may have to start blogging. hehehehe
No comments:
Post a Comment