Friday, March 27, 2009

TGIF!

What am I talking about. LOL Everyday is Friday for me right now. hehehe We just finsished up with dinner and Deer Hunter and Dad went to worm the goats, Wildman is on the Wii and I'm on the computer. LOL Got a call from school today that Wildman was in the office complaining of a stummy ache. Dad drove me over to get him and we decided to go ahead and take him to the Dr while were out. He's had a snotty nose and cough for a bit anyway. They wanted to make sure it wasn't appendix as that was where the tenderness was so they pricked his finger and did a step throat culture on him. All came back fine but they went ahead and gave him some antibiotics to clear up his congestion. Other than that just another lazy day. Deer Hunter goes back to night shift next week and he's not a happ camper to say the least. Oh, well. He'll get to dayshift permanently before too long. I hope. :o) It's been really nice having him home at night. I'll try to snap a few pics and post them tomorrow. Sounds like it's gonna be another rainy day. YUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment