WildMan was a terror at school today evidently. He hit a kid, pulled another ones hair, hid the teachers calendar, you name it and ended up in the principals office. They were going to call us but ran out of time is what the note said. soooooo Mr wildman got to come home, do his homework, write "I am sorry for my behavior" over and over. Courtesy of Mommy and Daddy not the teacher. :o) He ended up doing 5 pages worth and grumbled the entire time. So he's been in bed for at least a half hour now and it's only quarter after 8. hehehe
On another note, I've got a different Dr. appointment on Tuesday for a 2nd opinion. Figure I might as well while the other Dr's are dragging their feet with me. Deer Hunter is having tooo much fun at work (dripping with sarcasm). hehehe I think he's ready for the shift change in a couple of weeks. :o) He's actually been calling me at night which is very unusual for him.
Poor Jo Jo's car wouldn't start so Dad had to go and get her. LOL :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment