Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Troublesome Tuesday..........

Well, for reasons I'm not going to get into I've made the decision to make the blog private. So you'll have to take a few extra steps to read. :o) If any of you know of anyone who was reading but can't access it now let me know so that I can add them to the "invited" list. Not really much going on here otherwise. Wildman is on a streak with being good. I guess since this is private now I can use our names huh?? LOL I've kinda gotten accustomed to our nicknames though so I guess I'll continue to use them. The Dr's office called me today and has pushed off my appt until the end of March. Other than being glad to be home and and drinking a pepsi and vodka there's just nothing else to say about today other than thank goodness it's almost over.

1 comment: