Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Well Hell

Is it Friday yet. I know, it's 5 o'clock somewhere right?? Today I went to the Dr. Something I evidently should have done a month ago. I've got a 9 cm cyst on my left ovary. Doc gave me agestin (spelling?) which I'm quite sure will turn my into a stark raving B!tcH before it's all said and done. :o) They are going to try and shrink the ovary which I and the good Doc know from experience won't work. So in 2 weeks I go back for another "scan" and if it hasn't shrunk I'll be having surgery 2 weeks after that. Today would have made an excellent "not me" day. Cause those Doc's sure didnt' have me running from exam room to exam room with nothing but a little paper drape wrapped around my bum. :o) I did get to see my innerds in 3-D. whoohoo. It's amazing that I can almost read those damn ultrasounds as well as the Dr.'s As soon as I saw the black Blob I knew it wasn't going to be good. So I'm on "restricted" duty for the next month at least. I'll let you all read between the lines. LOL Last thing I need is that thing (the cyst) rupturing. I've been there done that and don't ever care to have that happen again. Now the looming question will be what kind of surgery will I have?? Just remove the cyst and more than likely the left ovary and tubes to the not so good condition it appeared to be in on the TV or just go ahead and dive in and go for the gold with the hysterectomy. Maybe I should have a poll on here.........................

2 comments:

  1. Yikes honey! I know it has to suck BIG TIME! Hang in there! Let me know if you need anything! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yuck, I hope you don't have to have surgery.

    ReplyDelete