Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Terrrrrrrific Tuesday


Well, so far. I haven't heard how WildMan was at school today. I got official word on my promotion today. I am now a case manager. Whooohooo! It was effective yesterday. LOL Isn't that just like the state to tell you a day later. Oh, well. I'm excited anyway. LOL Now if WildMan is good today that will just be the icing on the cake. :o) DeerHunter is back on a tare chopping wood to sell. With his new hours he has a lot more time to get out and do things that he likes to do. Plus he has dinner ready or almost ready when I get home. :o)
**** I just want to give a huge (((((((((((((HUG))))))))))))) to my friend T who sent me a wonderful email in response to my rant yesterday. You have no idea how warm and fuzzy your email made me feel. You are a true friend my dear. Love ya! *****
Wildman was good today at school which is a good thing. LOL Right now I'm feeling like a slug sitting here on the computer and "watching" the biggest looser. :o)

1 comment: