Monday, February 23, 2009
Manic Monday
The start of another week. Yeah, and the countdown to my next Dr. appointment on March 6th. The meds don't seem to be working on anything but my nerves. :o) Just ask deerhunter. LOL Deer Hunter however is going to go to dayshift in 2weeks for some training. He'll only be on days for a couple of weeks but hey it's a start right? Deer hunter is not standing in the kitchen ragging on me for already being in my pj's at 5:10. hehehehe They're comfortable what can I say?? Wild Man is currently hiding in the closet and has stated that he's never coming out. Then I threatened to eat his candy and he came running only to stay out for a minute though. LOL Where does he come up with this stuff? I'm already trying to think of interesting things I can do while I'm off on my almost 99% sure I'm gonna have surgery. LOL A friend told me since I'd be off while they are on vacation I can stow away to the beach with them. Sounds good to me and Deer Hunter just waved BYE BYE when I was telling him about it. Surely the meds haven't made me that big of a bear. :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
There is nothing wrong with being in PJ's by 5pm! That's me everyday! I love my PJ's!
ReplyDeleteYes, adjusting to meds can be a very difficult battle, but in the end, once you find your med and right dosage, it can be bliss.