Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Crazy weather











I am so ready for summer to get here it's just not even funny. WildMan and I have our fingers crossed that we don't loose power tonight. The wind is blowing so hard here on the hilltop, it's quite difficult to walk around outside. Jo Jo got her portrait lighting kit in today so Wildman and I volunteered to be her guniea pigs. That pic of Wildman in the brown shirt couldn't be more DeerHunter if he was his little clone. His meds had long worn off and he just couldn't keep his mouth shut long enough to just smile. LOL Hopefully this weekend we are going to have her take some family pics for us. DeerHunter's schedule isn't conducive to getting much done during the week. He's been having dinner ready for us when I get home which is wonderful. Last night I went on a rampage in the kitchen cleaning. I don't know what came over me. I had the stove taken apart cleaning burners and under them.

1 comment:

  1. Great pics! Tell JoJo great job! :) I sent Tater Bug's invites today. I didn't order enough of them to send to your mom and JoJo, but tell them they are invited. I hope you guys are able to make it! :)

    ReplyDelete