Sunday, February 8, 2009

Random stuff




Well, it's Sunday at 10:49 and I have just drug my sorry self out of the bed. LOL Deer Hunter and I went on a date last night and didn't get home until late. We are quite pathetic let me add. We had the entire evening to ourselves and didn't have a clue what we wanted to do. We headed out for Louisville because I had a hankering for seafood. The boat had been mentioned so we decided to go to Horseshoe casino. We FINALLY get there and I'm about to pee my pants so we start looking around for where the restaraunts are ect... Finally after circling between 3 floors of steps we made our way into the casino. The seafood buffet was Friday night and the line to just get into the buffet was wrapped around the lobby. We wandered over to a steak house and we would have been better off eating and Ruth Chris. LOL We ended up grabbing a bite to eat in a little cafe. I got a salad and Deer Hunter had a burger then we headed to the boat. He wanted to play cards so he headed out to put his name in for a table. I went out in search of penny slots. I managed to loose $20 in less than 10 minutes in a nickel slot. I was not happy so I went to find another machine. They are not like the ones at Belterra and I just couldn't find one that suited so I lost another $10 in a video poker slot machine. I ended up running into deerhunter who said the wait for a table was almost 2 hours. We decided to leave. Headed back to Louisville thinking we would catch a movie. Got out to check the times and it was going to be an hour before the next showing of Taken was. Neither one of us wanted to wait until 10 to get into a movie. I was still hungry, salad just didn't do it, so we headed to Hooters. Mind you we have now made 1 gigantic cirlce around Louisville. We had some fried pickles and I got boneless wings and Deerhunter had regular. 3mile island is the sauce we always get. Our old guts must not be able to handle the heat anymore. My tummy was on fire after the first 2 wings and Deer Hunter guzzled 2 beers really fast and got a bit tipsy. All in all we had a good time but we just don't know what's happened to us. What happened to the days of not caring if a movie didn't start til 10? We got another year older that's happen.

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha, sounds like us! We hung around here last night and I had a few cocktails out of a goofy character glass. Pathetic, I know! At least you guys got out of the house! LOL

    ReplyDelete