Here we go. :o) I did not set my husband up his very own facebook account yesterday. I did not get a twinge of jealousy when several girls he went to school with requested to be his friend. I did not just put WildMan to bed at 7:30 because he's driving me nuts. I did not start Weight Watchers last week and did not loose 3.5 pounds since Wednesday. I have not been surfing the net trying to find the elusive Wii Fit. Jo Jo and I did not have WildMan out running around in a t-shirt earlier snapping pictures to play with for t-ball. Jo Jo did not score her first "gig" as a photographer over the weekend. Deer Hunter and I did not suffer from indigestion from the hot wing episode Saturday night. I am not nervous waiting to hear the results of my job interview for case manager. Wild Man and I did not oversleep this morning and miss the bus. I did not have to rush him around and drive him to school and I was not late for work this morning because I couldn't drag myself out of bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment