Monday, February 16, 2009



Welcome to Not Me Monday. I will go ahead and apologize in advance for my rant. :o)

Deer Hunter and I have not been tossing around the idea of a 2nd child. We did not have a possible "too good to be true" scenario which ended in the twit getting an abortion at 4mo along. This did not make my blood boil! Deer Hunter and I did not toss around the idea of adoption over the weekend and decide to "look" into it. I did not contact our local homestudy agency and request paperwork today. I did not recieve it via email this afternoon and get totally ticked off. $20,100.00 is at least a ball park figure and that's if you have a "textbook " process. It is not just as expensive now to adopt here on a "chance" as it was to fly to Russia 4 years ago. I did not come home and tell Deer Hunter that it was a pipe dream and that we were just going to have to be happy with what God blessed us with. It does not totally irriatate me to sit day in and day out with pregnant teenagers coming in and out of my office who just don't seem to have a clue as to how "it" happened. Wild Man did not get another sad face at school today. I do not think that I have another cyst that has sprouted up on my ovary. I am not going to call the Doctor to have that checked out in the next couple of weeks. I am not going to just opt for a hysterectomy if they tell me that they have to go in and remove it. I am not just completely over all of my female problems.

1 comment:

  1. My heart seriously skipped a beat! An abortion at 4 mo!!!! Un-freakin-believable! Seriously! I am so sorry honey. I am here if you need me!

    ReplyDelete